The autonomous system allows the use of the vacuum lifter on any lifting system or where there aren’t Energy sources. It works with autonomous 24 Volt d.c. electric pump unit powered by batteries, all installed on the vacuum lifter structure.
Economizer system to optimize the duration of the batteries and reduce the wear of the pumping unit.
The autonomous system is suitable for all the standard vacuum lifter powered by electricity
The autonomous vacuum lifter for marble is composed by:
- Suction cups made of oil resistantvulcanizedrubberon aluminum support,
- Suction cups mounted on sliding supports to cushion the impact of the vacuum lifter with the load to be lifted and to permit adhesion on sheets metal that are not perfectly flat;
- High-limit yielding steel frame structure made of first quality material
- Functioning by anelectric pumpmounted onthe unitpowered by rechargeable batteries.
- Double economizer system thatswitches off the pump once the preset values have been reached and switches it on again when the vacuum fallsbelowthesafety threshold(this istohaveagreater autonomyof the vacuum lifter).
- Electrical box on which there is a selector to startandstopthepump andavoltmeterthatindicatesthe charge levelof the batteries.
- Automatic battery charger (included)
- Double acoustic and visual alarm system which automatically signals a low vacuum degree. It works autonomously by means of rechargeable batteries. It comes supplied with the appropriate battery charger at 220 Volt single phase;
- Double vacuum circuit
- Double no-falling non-return valve for vacuum;
- Double safety tank for vacuum reserve, to guarantee the gripping even when there is a power cut and with condensation discharge valve;
- Double Vacuum gauge with graduated and coloured scale to more easily monitor the degree of vacuum;
- Hook with holes for different inclinations
- Central handle for the operator