The vacuum lifters for handling stone slabs (with polished, semi-finished, rough or bush-hammered surfaces) are composed of one or more plates according to the size of the slabs to be moved and with lifting capacities from 80 to 2000 kg
These consist of:
- Metal structure tilting from 0 to 90° manually
- Metal structure tilting from 0 to 90° by a pneumatic piston in the LM models with vacuum pump powered by compressed air
- Electrically-driven vacuum pump , 380 V three-phase or 220 V single-phase or 12/24 V direct current in the GM models
- Compressed air-driver vacuum pump at a pressure of 6-7 Bars in the LM models
- Pre-vacuum tank ensuring safe pickup even in the event of a sudden power break to the vacuum pump
- Acoustic and visual alarm system driver independently by a rechargeable battery
- Pickup handle featuring pickup and material detachment controls.
All the system are complete with “EC CONFORMITY DECLARATION WITH OPERATOR'S AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL” according to applicable standards.