STANDARD VACUUM LIFTERS FOR SHEET METAL
Our vacuum lifters for handling sheet metal are built with four, six and eight suctions pads and lifting capacities ranging from 250 to 1500 kg.
These consist of:
- A metal structure with fixed horizontal steel section main frame, featuring suction pads with longitudinal and transverse adjustment
- Vacuum pump: electrically-driven (380V three-phase or 220V single-phase) on GLA models and powered via compressed air on VLA models
- Vacuum reservoir tank ensuring safe pickup even in the event of unexpected vacuum pump power failure
- Acoustic and visual alarm system powered independently by a rechargeable battery
- Pickup handle featuring material grip and release controls.
SPECIAL VACUUM LIFTERS FOR SHEET METAL
On request, vacuum lifters can be built with special dimensions, lifting capacity and specifications, such as:
- Lifting structure with telescopic longitudinal adjustment
- Manual, pneumatic or hydraulic 0-90° tilting
- Independent power supply via on-board 12V battery
- Suction seals suitable for sheet metal with surfaces that are not smooth (knurled, embossed, etc.)
All systems are supplied complete with “ EC CONFORMITY DECLARATION” WITH OPERATOR AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL according to appropriate standards.