COLUMN-MOUNTED AND BRACKET-MOUNTED JIB CRANES:
- With channel-type structural steel boom
- With cantilever boom
- With tie-rod girder boom
- With articulated boom
- With sliding boom
- With cased base
- With lifting capacities ranging from 125 to 2,000 kg and spans of up to nine metres.
COLUMN-MOUNTED AND WALL BRACKET-MOUNTED JIB CRANE, WITH CONTINUOUS 360° POWERED ROTATION:
With lifting capacities ranging from 125 to 5,000 kg and spans of up to ten metres.
COLUMN-MOUNTED JIB CRANE WITH CONTINUOUS 360° MANUAL ROTATION:
With lifting capacities ranging from 125 to 1,000 kg and spans of up to seven metres.
- Support bracket to be fixed on the rotating structure by means of tie rods.
- Pressed sheet metal column with base-plate with ribbing and holes for floor mounting.
- Column on cased base (can be easily moved from one work site to another).
- Boom manufactured with braced channel girder and cantilever girder (to exploit the crane's entire height), jointed or sliding (for high workloads) format.
All our systems are supplied complete with " EC CONFORMITY DECLARATION" and OPERATOR AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL according to appropriate standards.